Parent Teacher Fellowship
We are always in need of volunteers to help with a variety of events, activities and service opportunities throughout the school year.
If you would like to get involved, please reach out to your appropriate Campus Representative(s) - see below for contact info. For general inquiries and to advertise in the HCS Directory, please reach out to [email protected].
Your 2023-24 PTF Board is honored to serve you and the entire Hope Christian School community!:
President Amy Miller, [email protected]
MS Representative Jennifer Hull: [email protected]
HS Representative Joy Gutierrez: [email protected]
ES Representative Jamie Lovato: [email protected]
Treasurer Sara McKinney, [email protected]
Secretary Taylor Wetsch, [email protected]
Your Parent Teacher Fellowship works hard the entire year on a variety of endeavors including:
- Faculty & staff appreciation luncheons
- Monthly parent prayer meetings
- Publishing a campus directory
- Middle School Back-to-School BBQ
- High School Christmas Cook-out
The Parent Teacher Fellowship appreciates the generous support we receive from Hope Families. If you are interested in volunteering for the PTF, we would love to have you!
- There is no “membership” requirement to be involved with the PTF.
- If you are a parent or grandparent of a student, we welcome your assistance!
- A background check is required for all volunteers.
“Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.” – Romans 12:11